Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thing #22

If you ever need the book: "Elisabeth's Manly Courage": Testimonials and Songs of Martyred Anabaptist Women in the Low Countries I know where you can find it: NetLibrary!
I've been a user of NetLibrary for a few years. I remember a few years ago I was reading a fun Young Adult series and was only waiting to read the last edition. I was like 40th on the hold list. Well, lo and behold: NetLibrary! They had the book available and I downloaded it to my computer and read it in one sitting!
At the library where I currently work we have someone mention NetLibrary and can we help them start a new account about once a month (we are a small library). I imagine this will only get more popular with the advancing technology that we are living through. I only wish the library that I worked at promoted this service a little more...

No comments: